- Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand?
- Do you want to work for a company that values their team?
- Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2018 celebrated 31 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Reporting to the Manager – IS Programmes, Information Systems, this position will see you responsible for working with the Toyota New Zealand business and vendor communities to manage complex strategic projects within the IS work plan along with driving successful IT project outcomes and high-quality technology solutions for Toyota New Zealand.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a project management role along with a good understanding of the basic principles of information systems and system development lifecycle. As you will be managing the project from project scope stage through to handover the ability to focus both on the project big picture as well as complex integrations is essential.
At Toyota we look for people with special characteristics - drive, commitment, decision making, resilience, values and ethics and tons of initiative are just some of the attributes that we value. And if you have a desire to contribute and learn – we love that too!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Shaping of high-level scope and project plans and establishing milestones for project delivery
- Setting up governance structures for the project
- Management of project scope, budget and timeline according to the project plan
- Resource management
- Resolution of issues that affect the project plan and resetting the plan as required
- Managing relationships with Toyota New Zealand business stakeholders
- Ensuring that user acceptance is well managed in collaboration with the business teams
- Reporting against the project plan
- Ensuring handover activities are well defined and executed
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5+ years’ project management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems, business or other relevant discipline
- Strong appreciation for business operating environments (IT + Business knowledge)
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A strong customer satisfaction focus
- Resilient and adaptable
Are you confident that you meet all of the above? Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today! For the right candidate we offer a competitive salary along with excellent employee benefits.