- Do you want to work for a nationally recognised brand?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of marketing concepts?
- Are you a strong relationship builder?
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2016 celebrated 29 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strive to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. At Toyota NZ they believe if you can dream it, you can do it!
Based at their National Headquarters in Palmerston North, Toyota NZ have a vacancy to work as a Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Product and Retail Team Leader, this is a full-time position that sits within the Marketing team. This role will see you responsible for operational senior-level Toyota marketing support through the management and execution of new vehicle based marketing campaigns, assets, brochures and launch platform activities. In addition, the role also includes supporting Toyota new vehicle partnerships and the Toyota dealer network.
The ideal candidate will be a good knowledge of marketing concepts. Alongside this you will be a strong relationship builder, you will have exceptional time management and planning skills (and the ability to manage multiple projects at once!) and you will be proactive and driven to achieve results!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- The implementation of marketing campaigns across Toyota new vehicle product and retail areas
- Working with marketing agencies across both creative production and media placement
- Working with other teams within Toyota to understand product
- Planning and preparation of planning documents
- Supporting and coordinating Toyota New Vehicle partnership activities
- Ensuring that all campaigns are managed to budget
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A relevant Tertiary level qualification (preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications) .
- Project coordination and/or project management experience
- Previous experience working in a corporate business environment or marketing agency would be preferable (but not essential), particularly marketing involvement on client-side
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to use your initiative and thrive under pressure
- A positive, professional, customer focused attitude
Are you confident that you meet all of the above? Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and people to work for a well-known, well respected company!