- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand
- Be part of a company that truly values it people
- Use your organisational skills to ensure success
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2018 celebrated 31 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Based at their National Headquarters in Palmerston North, Toyota New Zealand currently has available a full-time position within their Marketing department to work as an Event Coordinator. This exciting position will see you work closely with Toyota New Zealand’s Executive/Management teams to coordinate events for both Toyota New Zealand and Lexus (corporate, dealer and product launch). You will be responsible for everything from concept design through to management of the event on the day, including liaising with key partners, stakeholders, dealers, press and Toyota Ambassadors to ensure that successful events are achieved each and every time.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Event Planning
- Event communication
- Press vehicle management and launch logistics – Managing motoring press launch and press drive vehicles and calendars
- Brand and product merchandise
We pride ourselves on our people so to be successful in the role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in an events coordination role
- EXCEPTIONAL time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks
- To be able to work to budget
- The ability to form long lasting, professional relationships
- To be able to travel as required
- An attitude that is resilient and conducive to learning and growing
Are you confident that you meet the above? Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today! Screening for this role will begin immediately.
Only applicants with New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency should apply.