- Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand?
- Do you want to work for a company that values their team?
- Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2018 celebrated 31 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. Toyota New Zealand constantly strives to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform themselves to meet their customer's needs and styles, passions and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference! They back their people to do extraordinary things and believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Reporting to the Manager – IS Programmes, Information Systems, this position will see you responsible for working with the Toyota New Zealand business and vendor communities to define clear and consistent business requirements that are accurate and testable. Alongside this you will be responsible for driving successful IT project outcomes and high-quality technology solutions for Toyota New Zealand.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a business analyst role. To be successful in your role you will need a strong appreciation for business operating environments along with an understanding of the basic principles of information systems and system development lifecycle.
At Toyota we look for people with special characteristics - drive, commitment, decision making, resilience, values and ethics and tons of initiative are just some of the attributes that we value. And if you have a desire to contribute and learn – we love that too!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the creation of business cases for IT initiatives
- Supporting business owners to translate their vision in to specific requirements and features
- Acting as a conduit between the business, technical IT team and vendors to improve overall communication and understanding
- Organising, translating, simplifying and analysing requirements
- Documenting requirements at business, user and system level
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5+ years’ business analyst experience
- Qualifications or previous training in Business Analysis methodology
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems, computer science, or other relevant discipline
- Strong critical, analytical-based thinking and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly for non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
Are you confident that you meet all of the above? Then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today! For the right candidate we offer a competitive salary along with excellent employee benefits.