Due to expansion an unique opportunity has risen for a qualified Automotive Technician to join our awesome Queenstown Team. In return we'll work with you to give you what you're looking for in a job:
- Top remuneration and incentives
- Fully equipped workshop with a great range of service tools - including quality scan tools
- Up to date information and a systemised workshop operating system
- New and modern work environment
- Friendly team - lots of laughs
GWD Motor Group has been a trusted name in Southland and Central Otago since 1906. We've committed ourselves to creating the perfect combination of great people and fantastic brands and we're proud to remain a dealer and employer of choice in the industry.
Queenstown offers both the lifestyle and career you've been looking for. As one of the fastest growing areas in New Zealand, it's a place of rapid development and one you don't want to miss being a part of.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be trade qualified and can work on all vehicle makes and models. We're looking for someone with diagnostic and repair skills that can hit the ground running and keep up in a busy, fast-paced workshop.
Essential skills required:
- Strong communication skills
- A current Full Drivers Licence
- WOF Authority (preferred but not essential)
- Honest and reliable work ethic
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that cultivates success at every level. We will provide world class training and support along with career development opportunities.
Please email your CV and application letter to our Branch Manager Tim, at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you today!