Do you want the best view in Queenstown from your Desk!
Do you want to work for a modern innovative dealership that takes pride in their staff?
Then join our awesome team as our new Junior Parts Advisor!
Our Queenstown Aftersales Department is looking for a Junior Parts Advisor to join our expanding team. This role includes:
- Assisting retail, trade and internal customers with all enquires for parts
- Correctly identifying parts required
- Ordering and invoicing of parts
- Inventory Control of arts as required – returns, stock takes etc
To succeed the skills required are:
- To be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Motivation towards achieving targets
We offer a dynamic and fun working environment, a great future with huge career potential and great people to work with!
We are looking for a person who is motivated to learn our parts systems and who is driven to develop a career with us. This role would suit a school leaver or someone who is keen to embark on a career in the Automotive Parts Industry. We will provide world class training and development opportunities along with fantatsic staff culture. If this is you and you’re keen to join our successful team, don’t hesitate apply today!
Please email you CV and cover letter to our Branch Manager Tim Duggan at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!