The automotive industry is on a fascinating journey. We're shifting to electric vehicles, to digital retail models and, over time, to autonomous vehicles. All big ticket items however, the most interesting challenge we face is in meeting the changing expectations of our customers.
As digital grows and disruptive brands gain traction, our customers demand an ever more personalised, integrated, intuitive and rewarding process from initial interest through to ownership and after-sales care. At the Ebbett Group, we aim to be at the forefront of delivering this experience.
To achieve this ambition, we are expanding our Parts and Service operation in Te Awamutu that will deliver the next stage in automotive retail. To help us on this project we need a Parts and Service Advisor committed to supporting an unrivalled customer experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be part of a busy two person Service and Parts front desk and will be responsible for the daily operations and tasks to insure our parts department runs efficiently while also assisting as a service advisor when help is required.
- While always striving to provide 5-star customer service you will be helping both trade and retail parts customers as well as assisting our busy workshop of 3-4 mechanics with their parts requirements.
- This is a hybrid front counter role where multitasking is required on a daily basis as you will be performing many daily operations all while keeping Customers happy with outstanding service
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional and reliable work ethic and manor
- Prior customer service experience with good attention to detail
- Mechanical knowledge is important and Parts experience is an advantage but not a must
- Ambition to learn and grow in their role with a desire to seek out opportunities to improve
- A current full NZ driver's license
- New Zealand residency, citizenship or valid working VISA
Candidates with the following may be at an advantage:
- Prior Parts advisor or Service advisor experience
If you are excited by the opportunity to make a difference in a large group of companies and are an enthusiastic and confident team player then you may be the person we're looking for.
Why join the Ebbett Group?
The Ebbett Group (Est. 1928) represents 13 brands across 15 dealerships and the national vehicle distributor, Foton New Zealand. It is one of the largest automotive groups in the country with over 400 employees. We have a supportive culture and an excellent reputation as a trusted employer with a record of investing in and developing our people. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply now by filling in the online application form here: gojobs.co.nz/EbettTeAwamutuParts.htm