Do you genuinely enjoy conversing with and helping all types of people?
Manawatu Toyota is NZ’s number 1 Toyota Store and we need a new, positive-people-person to join our award-winning Service Team in Palmerston North.
In a nutshell your role would involve working with our workshop to ensure all customers vehicles are serviced on time, keeping the flow of work going, understanding what vehicles needs are for servicing and talking with our customers about their vehicles. At times, this can be a fast-paced environment so you’ll need to be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
We are looking for someone who will fit into our awesome team, can follow process, have a good sense of humour and a clean driver's licence with the ability to confidently drive both manual and automatic vehicles. You will be provided with great induction and training.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday mornings 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon on a roster are when we’d need you here rearing to go with the team.
How many of these can you tick?
- I’m extremely customer focused and have a genuine desire to constantly provide every customer with exceptional service every day
- I have loads of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- I can follow a process, have great written skills and can navigate my way around a computer with confidence
- I can handle busy times/days and love being on the go
- I really enjoy learning and developing
Nailed them all? This role sound like a bit of you?
Then apply, we look forward to hearing from you.