We are looking for a highly motivated, qualified technician to join our Manager at our Toyota Hospital Branch in Palmerston North.
Why would I want to work at Manawatu Toyota's Hospital branch?
- Be part of a small (2-3 people) focused team who can get the job done with a positive attitude
- We invest a lot of time in training and upskilling our staff
- We promote a positive environment centered on our core values of: exceptional customer service, honesty, integrity and respect in everything we do, development of an exceptional team who are always passionate, positive and professional committed to delivering on our promises.
What skills would I need to have?
- Be a qualified technician - a must!
- Preferably have your WOF certification
- Be friendly & self-motivated
- Be a team player and have a keen desire to learn
- Have good written and verbal communication
- Have computer skills
- Most importantly have the desire to achieve a high standard of customer service and be part of a great team
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a change and a chance to join a progressive dealership that offers a friendly, open and supportive environment, we would like to talk to you.
A NZ residency or current work permit is essential for this position.