- Join an authorised Toyota service centre
- Gain globally recognised Toyota qualifications
- Work with Toyota diagnostic equipment and tools
- Be recognised for your work
- 3 x Best Work Place Finalist
Our Service Department at ILAM Toyota, an official Toyota dealership, requires a keen and motivated technician. This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some of the latest model Toyota vehicles, as well as take care of our valued customer vehicles. This is the perfect job for those who take pride in their work.
Don’t let this chance to develop your career pass you by. There’s room to grow within our well-respected Toyota service centre, or throughout our wider with 11 full dealerships and 2 service centres across the country.
To be considered, you will ideally possess:
- A Warrant of Fitness issuing authority/certificate (preferred but not essential)
- A full New Zealand driver’s licence
- Great communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Experience is not as important as attitude.
As well as competitive remuneration, we offer what many independent service centres can’t – unrivalled opportunities to develop qualifications, the recognition of working for Toyota - one of the world’s biggest and most respected brands, an excellent working environment, and great people to work with!
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand without restriction.
Apply in confidence today. We look forward to hearing from you.