Do you enjoy working within a great team?
Like to get out and about building strong customer relationships?
Looking to work with a leading automotive brand?
We're looking for an experienced Parts Representative to join our busy South Canterbury Toyota Parts Team. Specialising in Sales with our trade garage network. Reporting to our Parts Manager and Branch Manager; the key responsibilities of this role include sourcing and interpreting vehicle parts and accessories for trade garages. Our customers also incorporate retail and internal workshop sales, along with our own sales department and include serving enquiries via phone, email and counter service.
You can expect:
- A competitive remuneration package rewarding your skills
- To enjoy working within a great company atmosphere with a clear direction, working with NZ's most popular and respected vehicle brand.
- A leading modern dealership with excellent facilities, processes, equipment and people
- Full training for the roll in-house and with Toyota New Zealand
- The opportunity to get out and about in our community with our customers
We're looking for:
- A person who wants to join our team to provide exceptional and personalised customer service
- An experienced Parts Consultant/Interpreter or someone with sound mechanical knowledge
- High attention to detail
- A professional and reliable work ethic
- A current NZ Full driver’s license
- NZ residency, citizenship or valid current working VISA prior to application
Please note, this is a Fixed term role covering Paternity leave.
South Canterbury Toyota is a family owned business serving South Canterbury motorists with a personalised and connected Toyota Dealership offering new Toyota and used vehicle sales, genuine parts, accessories, tyres, vehicle servicing and repairs. As part of the wider McDermid Group incorporating Blenheim, Rangiora, Kaiapoi, Ashburton and South Canterbury Toyota Dealerships you'll be joining a team of 35+ people in our South Canterbury Dealership.
Be part of one of the most successful Motor Vehicle franchises within a team that is consistently performing in the top national levels of Toyota Parts and Accessories.
Please apply online in confidence, with a covering letter and supporting CV including your employment history to:
South Canterbury Toyota