At Albany Toyota we have an opportunity available for a person passionate about sales, vehicle finance and cars to join our family-focused team.
- Excellent earning potential
- Outstanding training and career development
- Award Winning Dealership
- New Zealand’s most popular and respected automotive brand
Whether you’re already in a finance role in another industry and looking to make a move into the automotive world, or you’re already in a Finance & Insurance or Vehicle Sales role at another showroom and looking to work for one of the world’s most popular and respected vehicle brands, a career with Albany Toyota could see your future take off this year.
With access to Toyota’s proven, modern and innovative sales tools, the support and guidance to help you achieve your potential, world class training, and surrounded by a team of dedicated, enthusiastic and skilled people, you’ll quickly realise why Albany Toyota is the place to grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- In this role you'll be a key part of the sales process, with our New and Used Vehicle Sales teams handing their customers over to you in order to arrange their vehicle finance and insurance.
- Determining customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
- Presenting tailored finance packages together with aftermarket products to all of your customers
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled timely and in compliance with lenders and company policy
- Responsibility for monitoring & achieving budgets/targets set by Toyota Finance & Toyota New Zealand.
To fit in, you’ll need a passion for sales and the determination and personal drive to succeed, as well as:
- Superb people skills and the ability to build strong, lasting customer relationships
- Effective communication skills across a wide range of people
- Attention to detail with impeccable paperwork and be highly organised
- A positive and performance driven attitude, thriving on achieving goals and targets
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking is beneficial
Previous finance and insurance or sales experience would be a big advantage, however a can-do attitude can also be just as good as having the experience. Weekend work will be required.
Find out more about growing your career at Albany Toyota by sending your CV in confidence to us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you think you have got what it takes to be successful in the above role, please click APPLY NOW.