An opportunity has arisen for an Automotive Technician to join our busy Wanganui workshop.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
• Qualified Automotive Technician
• Have a current WOF Certification (preferred but not essential)
• Electrical/Diagnostic and Toyota experience (preferred but not essential)
• Conscientious and ability to work unsupervised to a high standard
• Good time management skills
• Current and clean driver's license
What we offer:
• Toyota technical training
• Excellent working environment and remuneration
• Opportunities to grow within the company
• And a fun team environment
Good verbal and written communication skills are imperative as you'll be interacting directly with clients and completing paperwork as required.
Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on your skill level and experience.
Wanganui Toyota offer excellent working conditions, a competitive remuneration package, with benefits and the opportunity to work within a great team.
If you’re not from Wanganui and you are looking for a life style change then Wanganui is the place to come – home to the Great Whanganui River, outdoor activities, affordable housing, affordable living, no traffic congestion and a relaxed lifestyle!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send us your CV and cover letter today.